Medical Grade Microdermabrasion
What is Microdermabrasion
Say hello to a younger, firmer and more radiant skin. Microdermabrasion exfoliates and polishes the outer layer of the skin, removing dead cells.
Microdermabrasion is an excellent means to enhance other facial treatments as they are helpful for achieving maximum product penetration. Treatments are also a suitable treatment for gently correcting sun-damage, aging or scarred skin. Microdermabrasion can be performed as close as 2 weeks apart for maximum benefits and results.
How does it work?
A precision hand piece wand removes the topmost layer of skin by gently abrading / exfoliating the skin with aluminum oxide crystals while at the same time vacuuming the dead skin cells away in a sterile and controlled manner. Removing this outer layer of skin leaves a smoother texture and promotes new growth. Microdermabrasion works equally well on all colors of skin.
Benefits of Microdermabrasion
- Lightens age spots and hyperpigmentation
- Reduces wrinkles and lines
- Minimizes the effects of sun damage
- Smoothes acne scars
- Is quick with no downtime
- Improves the overall feel and appearance of your facial skin
- Cleans clogged pores
- Stimulates the production of new skin cells
- Is a painless, relaxing procedure